SPbGASU Representatives at International Teaching Staff Congress
On September 20-21 the 2nd International Teaching Staff and Pre-University Teachers Congress “Pre-university Education in Russia and Abroad: Language, Adaptation, Society, Specialty” was held in Moscow. Yulia V. Ivanova, Foreign Students Affairs Chair, and Galina A. Zadonskaya, Department of Russian Language Chair, participated in the event.
The following issues were discussed:
- Theory and methodology concepts of language education and methods of teaching Russian as foreign language;
- Quality control via testing;
- Ethnic interaction in education;
- Russian teacher support abroad;
- Teaching foreign students compulsory subjects in Russian;
- Foreign student adaptation in multi-cultural educational environment.
The Congress gave the opportunities to share experience and determine the ways of settle the issues of pre-university education.
Партнёр: Санкт-Петербургский государственный архитектурно-строительный университет